Strengthen Your Skills and Learn from the Best in the Business
Varsity University All Star Cheer and Dance conferences give coaches and gym owners the opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders and outside professionals to grow their businesses and promote the all star community. Varsity University All Star is committed to partnering with gyms to continue creating life-enriching experiences through All Star cheer and dance. In its first two years, Varsity University All Star summer conferences have had over 2,850 attendees at locations in California, Texas, Kentucky, Georgia, Washington, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. In 2018, our conferences will be in Nevada, Texas, Kentucky, Georgia, and Rhode Island.
Sample Session Topics
- Learning the Varsity All Star Scoring System
- Inventive Stunts & Transitions: Levels 1-5
- Core Mechanics: The Biomechanics of Stunts
- Stretching Out Your Season
- It May Be Mental…………….
- How to Coach a Team vs. How to Build a Team
- Real Business Practice and Ethics
- Jumps: Hyperextending & Improving Your Jumps
- What to do When the Unexpected Happens?
- From Athletes to Leaders
The American Cheer staff loved the Varsity University All Star conference. [The event included] tons of practical and innovative information that we’re going to start implementing . . . I wish we could stay and learn more!
The Varsity University All Star Conference [was the] best one I’ve ever attended…. all of the sessions were amazing. Varsity, you outdid yourselves.